Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coconuts

Coconuts
  This is watercolor on YUPO,  I did it from a photo of coconuts that I took from my resort view at El Cid la Ceiba, Cozumel, Mexico.  I've wanted to do this for so long, and since I am working on experimenting with this 30 day painting a day challenge, I decided to go ahead and try it on YUPO.  When I got it done, I realized that it looks like some gigantic insect.   Working on YUPO is a different horse of a different color...especially if you try to control it at all.  It was fun, and I will do it again.  8x10.

1 comment:

Fay Terry said...

Hi Jay, nice work! I enjoyed seeing your blog and reading about you. I am not familiar with prophetic art but I certainly am interested in learning more about it. Hope you are enjoying the 30 day challenge.