Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Switched

"Switched"
Acrylic on Canvas Board 22x28

     I reworked the oak tree into a more colorful whimsical tree.  I was playing with the interactive acrylics, and just decided to play.  This was a mindless time of painting as far as paying attention to the painting.  I was caught up in using it more as therapy, sort of.  I have no idea why I chose the colors that I did, but I really like it.  I like it much better than the original oak, and I like my meandering ground. The interactive acrylics are really neat.  I wish all of my acrylics were this kind.  It's nice to be able to rewet and go again.  I will start replacing with these as I reorder.  One thing I have not done, is to compare the color quality with my favorite Golden's.  I wonder if they can be beat.   It might be finished.  Or not.  It's my painting number 15 of the 30 day challenge.  Tonight we start up with Life Groups again, so there won't be any painting this evening.  

No comments: