Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Throne Room


The one sitting on the throne was as brilliant as gemstones--like jasper and carnelian. And the glow of an emerald circled his throne like a rainbow.
Throne Room
6"x6" Acrylic on Cradled Wood
No Frame Needed
55.00
Click Here to Purchase This Painting

This is my entry for the Daily Paint Works Challenge.  I'm excited about committing to doing 30 paintings in 30 days.  I plan to experiment with all sorts of things, taking the pressure off to make things just so.  This is going to be fun!  

Lately, I have been intrigued with reading Revelations and thinking about the Throne room, the jasper, the emerald rainbow, the Presence of God and what that will look like.  I've done a few paintings on this subject area.  I believe this one speaks to me the most.  The Golden fluid acrylics are beautiful.

No comments: