Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Friday, January 18, 2013

Two Standing, One Fallen


















"Two Standing, One Fallen"




       

            

11x14 





Acrylic on Canvas Board






Click Here to Purchase this Painting






Galatians 6:  1      Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.











     I watched a demo that Robert Burridge has on his website.  He has such fun, and I decided I wanted to give it a try.  This is Day 17 of the 30 Day Painting a Day Challenge.  It's all about experimenting so I gave it a try.  It was REALLY fun!  I just took color and and painted all over the the canvas.  Then, I took the cool colors and painted negatively and left the pear shapes.  It was fun, and I did very little extra on the pears, other than the highlights.  It was great fun, and no stress.  I just kept thinking about the title, and clearly heard those words.  I knew the Lord had something to say to me about it.  I believe the above scripture says it.  Especially, considering everything going on in our family lately.  

No comments: